Care Careers With Patricia White's
For 30 years, Patricia White’s has supplied the very best carers to help people remain in their homes.
We are always interested in hearing from well-spoken, experienced, self-employed carers in the London area, who can deliver exceptional care as well as the utmost discretion.
Patricia White’s is one of the UK’s most prestigious care agencies and if you register with us, you will be rewarded with highly competitive pay rates. A typical 8-week live-in assignment would earn you over £5,990 – even more when caring for couples.
You can also benefit from a great work-life balance and enjoy the flexibility to choose when you work and what assignments to undertake, as we offer both live-in and visiting assignments (although visiting assignments are only in London).
Typically, our live-in assignments require some care support and are 8-12 weeks in duration. We cannot offer companionship only roles at this time. If you would prefer shorter assignments, please see our sister agency Country Cousins.
Many of Patricia White’s existing carers come from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, and looking to work for a couple of months at a time and go back home or travelling afterwards.
We hand-picked carers for their experience, gentle nature and understanding, and willingness to always go the extra mile for clients, because at Patricia White's nothing is too much trouble.
If you meet the following criteria, we would love to hear from you:
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Do you have at least 6 months’ experience and possess up to date training certificates or be willing to pay for training?
- Are you well-spoken, and fluent in written and spoken English?
- Are you willing to work 8-12 weeks at a time?
- Are you gentle in nature and always prepared to go the extra mile for clients?
- Are you happy to provide care for clients, including those with dementia?
- Have you got sufficient stamina and are you happy working in isolation?
- Are you physically fit and able to cope with demanding daily routines and household tasks?
- Do you possess good cooking skills and have experience running and maintaining a home?
- Do you like animals and are you happy to live in a house with pets? Whilst we have pet free homes, many of our clients have pets.
- Do you hold a valid a driving license? This is desirable but not compulsory.
Please be aware, prior to us registering you, you will need:
- Proof of your right to work in the UK
- A transferable DBS (if you don’t have one we can assist with this)
- A police-check from home
- A current CV or completed application form
- Proof of any relevant training, i.e. relevant certificates
- Contact details of three professional references.