Three simple steps to receiving exemplary care
1. Contact Us
Discuss your care needs with one of our expert team in a free, no obligation, confidential conversation.
A member of our expert care team will take the time to understand more about you and your needs.
3. Begin Care
Our team of highly skilled Client Relationship Executives will match you with your perfect Patricia White's carer.
What will a dementia trained carer do?
Many of our Patricia White’s carers have professional training in dementia or have extensive first-hand experience. We will always make sure that we match you or your loved one with a carer that not only has the relevant skills and experience, but matches their personality too. To support someone living with dementia, depending on your needs, our carer’s will:
- Understand the condition and act with the upmost respect and dignity
- Prompt with medication and prescriptions
- Prepare and cook nutritious and delicious meals
- Assist with bathing
- Support with continence care
- Complete household tasks or errands
- Help to arrange and accompany to outings and appointments
- Provide friendly companionship
- Engage with stimulating activities for the brain
You and your family can relax knowing that our esteemed Client Relationship Executives will do everything they can to place carers in long-term assignments in order to minimise the anxiety caused by a new career in the home.
Download our useful dementia guide
Our dementia guide is abundant with information about the condition.
It includes impartial facts about the different types of dementia, the symptoms and stages, and information about how to live well with dementia.
The perfect carer
We only work with the very best carers the industry has to offer and ensure we match our clients with the most suitable and experienced carer we can, tailored to your individual needs. When matching carers to clients, we consider:
- The client’s needs and the carers individual experience
- Both party’s interests. Everything from pets to favourite cuisines
- Personality traits and social engagements
We pay attention to the finest of details because we know that it is the little things which can make all the difference.
Talk to our dedicated team of experts today
The standards set by Patricia White 30 years ago still remain today. Call our experienced team today on 01293 224712 to discuss your home care needs and receive a free no obligation quotation.
Or feel free to send us a message using our online enquiry form and a member of our expert care team will get back to you as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours.
Reviews from our clients
Feedback submitted to us by our clients