Patricia White's - Discerning. Professional. Prestigious
Patricia White was quite the pioneer. Thirty years ago she started a special company with a single purpose - to find the very best Carers for people who needed extra help to remain in their homes. Nowadays not much has changed. Our commitment to providing round the clock care in your home is what makes Patricia’s legacy live on.
Coronavirus update – March 2020
Our key actions during this period:
- We are regularly briefing our carers on the situation – following health, medical and government advice.
- We have put in place a contingency plan to allow our support office to function if isolation is required.
- We are switching several support functions to digital-only, to protect service provision.
- We continue to accept new clients, as long as our Carers can support the care requirements.
- We are regularly reviewing homecare industry advice and will follow best practice in all circumstances.
Our actions are based on the governments advice through www.gov.uk “Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do”
CEO Country Cousins & Patricia Whites