LIVE-IN CARE FROM £126.20 PER DAY
Our live-in carers are highly trained to give both elderly and disabled adult clients the confidence and reassurance that they need to continue living independently in the comfort of their own homes. With over 28 years’ experiences delivering leading in home care and support, we understand many of the difficulties that our clients face. That’s why we will always put the happiness, safety, and wellbeing of our clients before anything else.
Pricing as of 30th April 2018 (Chargeable by the day)
- Short-term care (Less than 2 weeks in duration), respite, convalescence or emergency care from £143.20
- Longer-term care (Greater than 2 weeks in duration) from £126.20
- Individual longer-term companionship care from £126.20
- Individual longer-term advance care from £133.20
- Couples longer-term companionship care from £146.20
- Couples longer-term advance care from £156.20
Specific types of care include:
- Short-term live-in care
- Long-term live-in care - Individual and couples care
- Companionship care
- Advance care
- Immediate notice live-in care
- Post-operation live-in care
- Respite live-in care
- Dementia care
- Alzheimer’s care
- Parkinson’s care
- Couple's care
Our live-in care services enable our clients throughout the UK to remain in the comfort of their own home, by providing companionship, care and domestic support tailored to meet their individual needs and preferences. From light cleaning, laundry and ironing, to washing, showering and bathing. They can even help with correspondence and may even undertake some light gardening. Our Carers also love to accompany clients on local outings.
We offer live-in, round-the-clock assistance for those needing some level of care, including:
- Meal preparation
- Light housework
- Help looking after pets
- Shopping, trips, visits and errands
- Recreational support – help getting to social events, hobbies and see friends
- Requires some assistance getting to/from the toilet
- Is forgetful or repetitive (short-term memory loss)
- Requires some assistance with showering, bathing, washing, dressing, shaving and oral hygiene
- Can be left alone for short periods
- Needs some assistance in cutting up food
- May need prompting to take medication or re-order prescriptions
- Mobile or may require some steadying, e.g. a walking stick
Clients with more specific needs are offered live-in,round-the-clock care at whatever level they require:
- Not mobile on their own and requires some supervision
- Requires full assistance with showering, bathing, washing, dressing, shaving and oral hygiene
- Is urine and or bowel incontinent and needs help maintaining toilet hygiene
- Is forgetful or repetitive (advanced) and requires constant supervision
- Needs commode, bottle or catheter bag emptied
- Cannot be left alone
- May need assistance to eat and drink
- Will need prompting to take medication or re-ordering prescriptions
- May have Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis or require hoisting
Need help during the night?
Should occasional care be required in the night, during a live-in care assignment, then a ‘waking fee’ will be charged by the Carer. We recommend that this should cover a period of 8 hours, such as 11pm – 7am (however, flexibility should be shown for early or late risers). This charge is set at £11 for a single call and raises to a maximum of £22 should a number of calls occur. We are mindful of the impact that a waking service will have on our Carers’ daytime support. Therefore, should multiple waking episodes occur, we recommend additional time off during the day, or an additional night Carer.
If you'd like to talk to our support team in complete confidence and without obligation – just call. We'll do everything we can to help.
We also offer:
- Private hourly visiting care available in selected areas across Central London
- Travelling care
- Care for adults with disabilities
Lifetime registration – we charge a one-off registration fee of £195 inc. VAT. This covers our initial consultation, set-up requirements and enables us to maintain an active Carer pool to provide care in as little as 48 hours.
Travel allowance – this should always be agreed in advance of the assignment.
The Carer will charge for travel on their arrival and departure; this will be a maximum equivalent of a second class train ticket from London (or their starting location if closer) to the destination; and will be added to their invoice.
Bank holidays are charged at one and a half times the total rate. Extra fees will be charged for Carer/Agency over the Christmas period and over the New Year.
The agency fee is a continuous charge and will be charged weekly in line with our terms and conditions.
The Carer will invoice you directly for their services and you are responsible for paying the Carer at the end of each week.
We regularly check our rates against other healthcare providers to make sure that we maintain a competitive cost. In any event, all the details are agreed in advance so you know exactly where you are before you commit to anything.